Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Blog Bites

1. Babies are cuter than ever and are starting to be more fun

2. Ella is beginning to learn to crawl but prefers to do it face down
3. We made our first trip with all three babies to Sams club and then again the next day to the Wildflower center and survived.
4. All three still eat every 3-4 hours at night and not always the same hours but we are working on it. Sometimes I sleep 4 hours, sometimes 30min.
5. I would die without my moms daily help which allows me a two hour nap.
6. They all are liking baby food and prefer pears and greenbeans the most.
7. More to come when they are sleeping more:)

Our feeding set up..

Cousin Scotti taught Slade how to eat his own toes...

Ella, our little lamb...

Who said pool floats were just for the pool, not Claire!




4 comments:

  1. Great photos! I love the bath tub shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that Ella is starting to crawl. Mine are not even sitting up yet. :). I know what it is like to get triplets out to shop but I have never tried Sam's Club. I am sure that had to be an adventure. The pictures of the babies are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! They are getting so big. The feeding picture brings back lots of memories... and what a great way to take a bath - I never thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing the pictures and reading the updates! Keep 'em coming when you get time! They are all just so beautiful! Sounds like you are really handling it all well, though! Good for you guys!
    Michelle Wenzel

    ReplyDelete