Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Spaghetti and Pools

So this week we have had a lot of fun already! On the few sunny days we made a couple trips to the local pools to the joy of the babies. Well, only Ella actually LOVED it, but the other two enjoyed the outings as well! On the rainy days we tried to find fun indoor activities and the highlight was our spaghetti bonanza! Not only did they work their motor skills by playing and transferring it from hand to hand, but they also got to eat some as well. It entertained them for a full 1/2 hour, which for us is wonderful!
The girls are ready to head out!

Ella is ready for the pool...or Hollywood...


Claire enjoys a splash with Grandma



Ella & Slade explore in their floaties

Ella didn't quite make it to her crib afterwards...

"Hmmm do I like this or not?"
Oh yes, I do!
Rolling in it is fun too!
Mom's best shot at a panoramic view

3 comments:

  1. What cuties in their little swim suits! And I love the spaghetti fun - they are getting so big :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we lived by eachother, this looks like tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE this post. I love the picture of the little ones playing with the spaghetti. I can totally see my little one doing that with DH.
    They're so big and so adorable already. Congratulations. They're amazing and so are you!

    ReplyDelete