Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Holy Kamoly!

Wow, two babies crying at the same time for milk at 1am and 3am and 5am is interesting to say the least. I was lucky my sister had spent the night to help out since Brian had to be at work so I did live through the night. However, tomorrow night may be different as Claire will be joining us, yipppeee!!!

Thank you all for your sweet comments, I'm sorry I haven't had the chance to reply to everyone but know that I read them and they make me smile everyday!!!

6 comments:

  1. So excited Claire will be coming home!! Love the picture - that's one proud papa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - that is one proud and in love daddy :) I love that picture! Congrats on Claire coming home too!!! Soo happy for yall!! Please let us know if we can help out in any way....even if its to watch them so you can finally take that shower :):) ha! Looking forward to meeting all three of them.
    Love yall,
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to call him "Brian the Baby Holder". Now he knows why.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking about you....especially when I'm tired (with just 2)...the next journey has begun...you'll look back in a couple of years and all this will seem like a blur! Congratulations on all of them being home by now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy homecoming Babies! So glad to hear the trio is doing so well. Not eating much?? Some day soon they will be eating you out of house and home. I can't imagine what it's like to have three babies at once to care for, so sleep when you can and enjoy the process. You have a great support system in place.

    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete