Friday, November 20, 2009

Welcome Home Claire!

Our family is complete, Miss Claire has arrived!! Our first night was long but wonderful, with someone awake each hour. My mom was kind enough to spend the night so Brian could get some sleep before work. Luckily, Brian has taken off a little work and will be home for the next 9 days so we can work out some type of schedule. If anyone wants to come visit and feed a baby or two during the day, just let us know:)

I may not post for awhile as I should be pretty busy over the next 18 years! If you want to contact me, my email is lindsaymmilligan@gmail.com .

Thank you all for your support during our 4 month NICU stay! Its been a roller coaster, but one we are glad we've rode!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! So glad for all of you. You have been in my thoughts and prayers all these months. I will miss your updates. Good luck and take care.
    Kelly Yockey

    ReplyDelete
  2. WGA ~ sooooooo happy all the babies are home and you can begin to really enjoy your family!
    You have waited for this moment for a long time! Enjoy and I am so happy you have been blessed with your children.
    KIT ~ and send any tips my way that may help me too! We'll be 32 weeks on Wed..........
    AHHHHHHHHH I can't wait to meet these boys and get them out of my tummy! I am soooooo HUGE!
    BIG HUGS!
    Dre

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!! I'm so happy your whole family is home together, especially before Thanksgiving. There is definitely lots to be thankful for this year. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are soo very happy for you guys! We'll be calling soon so Bryan and I can come by to meet the little Milligan trio! I cant wait to hold them all!
    Its been an amazing ride so far....thank you for sharing with us! We look forward to watching them grow and grow!
    We love yall!
    Ang, Bryan and Addisyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for you. It will get easier as time goes by and you get your schedule set. My babies gets up once during the night which is really nice. I know that yours will get there too. When mine came home from the hospital they were up every 2 hours and it took and hour to feed them. So that ment that I only got an hour sleep at a time. Now they eat every 3-5 hours which means I get to sleep 2-4 hours at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WELCOME HOME! So happy that your family is all back together. Welcome to the chaos! Keep in touch with those other triplet MoMs for support and adivce.

    ReplyDelete