Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Mr. Slade has finally arrived in our home after much anticipation! He did great during his "rooming in" test and passed his hearing test with flying colors so he was released to our care. He has been doing terrific and we are just so happy to have him. The nights are a bit longer now but its so much better than just getting up to pump alone. We miss the girls though and can't wait to have them home with us as well. From now on we will rotate who visits them and who stays with Slade so that everyone gets some love. The fun has officially begun!

9 comments:

  1. I am so excited that Slade really did come home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed Slade's outfit. That is way too cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, how awsome for you to at least have one more!!!!
    I am so thrilled for you!
    BIG HUGS.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT!!! That carseat looks mighty fine in your new ride :):) Congrats on the first one home. I hope its been pure bliss, mixed in with all the normal first baby jitters and no sleep :) ....may it only be a few days until the other two start making it home too! If you ever need anything, please dont hesitate to give us a ring :)
    Much Love,
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just beside myself about all this. What a milestone! You and Brian are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAaaaaaa I can't wait to hold him and watch a movie! That outfit is great, where'd you get it?! I hope you still can do nails saturday for your belated bday present!

    ReplyDelete
  7. he's perfect! congratulations milligan family.

    ReplyDelete