Saturday, June 13, 2009

Baby Steriods?

So last night after a delicious cherry ring pop (thanks mom) I was laying on the couch visiting with my parents when all of a sudden Baby B moved so strongly it felt like he/she did a roundabout backflip combo. It made me jump it was so strong. A few moments later the same thing happened again. Of course Brian was out picking up supper and wasn't there to feel it. Sadly I finally had to get up and reposition when my parents left and figured Brians chance at feeling a baby move was yet again missed. However, soon after Brian arrives home, the same baby begins to perform once again. Brian quickly came over and then waited...nothing. Right as he was about to move and go eat his now getting cold dinner, Baby B kung fu kicks him directly in the hand. His eyes got wide and he quicly pulled away. He was so shocked. He said it felt kind of like when you are in the creek and the minnows come up and bite on you. Its funny because thats actually a really good description of how it feels from the inside when there are the light kicks. Anyways, Brian was able to feel Baby B one more time that evening and we are hoping that the other two babies make their exterior kicking appearance very soon. Hmmm could cherry ring pops be the new baby steriods we need???

3 comments:

  1. Wait, how do you kow WHICH baby kicked?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby B is on the right side and due to the placenta they don't really move sides of the belly. Baby A & C get confusing though because they kick in the same direction. Each u/s I see where they are located and where the heads are so I can usually tell who is doing what... Until I get a random kick in the belly button and then I'm clueless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so exciting to get this news at the baseball game Friday, I told everyone and they were excited too even though most of them didn't know you guys! MY TURN!

    ReplyDelete