Friday, June 19, 2009

Meeting Other Multiples

So today I used one of my outings to go and observe a playdate with the Austin Moms of Multiples. A group of the south moms all met at The Jumpy Place in Kyle to let their kids bounce and to visit with each other. The Buda triplet mom, Laura, was kind enough to invite me to join so that I could meet other people who had twins or triplets. In total I think there were two sets of triplets and four sets of twins. I could be off on that count because there were kids everywhere. Anyways it was great. It was a real treat to see all of these great little kids running around and getting along so well. Another good sign was that all the moms seemed to be really happy and were really enjoying themselves as well. Not only did the visit allow me to meet some really nice people that I hope to keep in contact with as our babies get older, but it also got me very excited to have my very own trio! Only 11-15 weeks left to go~

4 comments:

  1. Only 11-15 weeks, whoa that's coming fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep and thats only if I make it to the average which is 32 weeks for triplets. Otherwise it could be less than 11 weeks, yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lindsay - it was great to meet you! So glad you could join us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Laura! It was great to meet you and your foursome as well, they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete