Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Baby Updates!

So today I had my growth scan at the perinatologist office and everything went great. I now measure a whopping 37 weeks while in actuality I am only almost 23, yikes! All my parts looked great and were measuring on track. As for the babies they looked wonderful and were still measuring at or ahead of an average single baby which the doctor said was really super great for triplets at this stage. Below are some pics from today including one babies thunder thigh (these are photos of photos so sorry for the poor quality)!

Baby A - 1lb 3oz
Baby B - 1lb
Baby C - 1lb 3oz
Average weight for singleton at 22w4d - 15.7oz


On another note, my sister-in-law Amy dropped me off at my appt. today along with my little sister Kira. Both sisters were able to feel a baby kick which was really exciting since they were the first people other than Brian to feel any movement!









3 comments:

  1. Wow, they really are measuring well. So good to see and hear. Keep up the good work momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You failed to mention how my heart is doing...Everyone, my heart is great, I did an ultrasound on it myself while the Doc was out of the room...almost made Lindsay go into labor though cause she was terrified he'd walk in while the ultrasound machine under my shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes that was crazy, but it was cool to verify that you did in fact have a beating heart:) This was after Kira had already been repremanded by the staff for taking photos in the ultrasound room, so yes, I was nervous of being banned for good!

    ReplyDelete