Saturday, September 12, 2009

Best Caption Award...

So Slade's feeding appt with the speech therapist was moved to Monday so he got the weekend off. Ella and did Claire did ok with just me feeding them although they are still not quite sure if they should suck, swallow or breathe. As I said in the last post, its not ingrained and if given a chance they will literally drink themselves blue (milkaholics). Although that wasn't an issue today as Ella refused to wake up to eat and after about 20 min. I finally got her to drink about 3ml and she had to be tube feed the other 40. Claire however was very alert and did much better than the other day drinking a lot more of her bottle than expected. Progress is great!

Ok, so this is my favorite picture of the year! Any ideas for a caption?

9 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a great picture. Looks like you have room for one more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I sired triplets and all I got was this lousy t-shirt."

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Bet you 20 bucks I can hold another one!"

    (From Karen (Girl99))

    ReplyDelete
  4. No caption needed....Brian's face says it all !!! Great picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, what have I gotten myself into?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful picture! We are so happy to see the trio doing so well. If you think they are a handfull now, Brian, just wait a couple years!!

    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone, your comments always make me smile and know I'm not writing this blog to myself:)

    ReplyDelete