Monday, September 14, 2009

Our 4lb Babies!

All three babies have now hit the 4lb mark at there 2 month weigh in! They are also all over 16 inches now! They are starting to just be little babies,not so tiny anymore! Slade did great during his first bottle today! He had a couple heart rate drops but overall did well. Brian fed Ella a bit more aggressively today and she ate all but a couple cc's. Claire too ate a ton! I'm going to try a bit harder to challenge them to eat more today but its soooo scary when they start choking an their alarms go off so I really have to pace them... It truly is a learning experience for all of us!

Claire not liking that her diaper is about to get changed...

Is it me or does Ella seem bored???

Mr. Slade has hiccups...

4 comments:

  1. Love all the videos! So happy to hear they are growing so much! Those were the cutest little hiccups I've ever heard. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - the cutest hiccups EVER :):) Man, these videos are awesome......they are all soo very precious. Can we say Ella is definitely a Milligan :):) Man, her cuteness did not fall far from Daddys tree :) They are all just precious Linds and Brian - beautiful! Soo happy to see them doing well! It wont be long until the chaos of 3 precious ones hits the home front :) hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I forgot to put my name on that last comment....I need to just get an account huh?? :) Love yall!
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ella's not bored, she is happy and comfortable with her Mom.

    ReplyDelete