Sunday, September 6, 2009

Only 2 Months to Go...

Yes, while it seems like forever, there are only 2 months left until the babies "official" due date. This date is important as its typically a pretty good indicator of when the babies will get to come home. Some babies come home sooner and some later, it just depends on their progress.

Everyone is doing great and holding steady. Claire has joined Ella and now both girls are on the lowest possible setting on their cannulas, the next step is no assitance at all. Slade has 2 steps to go before being put on the cannula, but we are hoping he will be there by Friday. I'll post this weeks weights in the morning when the nurses have done them.

I thought I was taking a picture of Claire before her diaper change but it turned out to be a short little video that she opened her eyes for. Love it!

4 comments:

  1. Aww, she looks like her daddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls and I loved the little video of Claire. Of course both of them got a HUGE smile when they heard Auntie Lindsay's voice! They also were so excited to see that she was wearing clothes! I forgot they hadn't seen that yet. Hope y'all had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great clear video! She's just so precious I want to squeeze her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire is beautiful!!!!! I am so happy to hear that the babies are doing good. I know that they will be able to come home soon.

    ReplyDelete