Thursday, July 9, 2009

24 Week Belly Pics!

On the eve of my 24th week I present my most recent belly shots. I've decided to keep up with this every 2 week tradition even though these pics are even starting to weird me out a bit. However, as I want to print this blog and save it for the trio one day, I continue with the postings. These pictures are following a nap so there are all sorts of weird indentations and lines that shouldn't normally be there (ha ha that way the 2 stretch marks I have developed are also disguised)! Only a couple more months left! Oh and as of my drs. appt this week, I now measure that of someone who is 38 weeks with a single baby!

2 comments:

  1. Jesus you're getting huge! I don't realize it in person! Still beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeppers, its super comfortable too:) I'm glad you think I'm a pretty penguin!

    ReplyDelete