Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Head to Head

Well I think this is the longest time I've had between posts, however there isn't much going on...thankfully! I've been keeping busy with vistors and my sister has actually spent the last few nights. I got to see my nieces which was great, although I'm sure they are starting to think I'm awful boring (however they still pretend that they think I'm cool). My mom has been keeping me fed with omlets and Brian with baked potatoes. Now if I could just find someone to bring me a midnight snack each night (haven't gained any weight in 3 weeks now and drs. tell me I must eat more, as if the 4000 calories a day I'm supposed to eat is easy to obtain)!

I have also started to get quite uncomfortable. I mean I've been kind of uncomfortable for awhile but this week I started to find it hard to sit correctly or lay on my left side. It felt like the baby that was on my bladder had scooted over to the left and was pressing into my pelvis/hip. Well today I go to the Dr. and sure enough he/she had and to make it even better, baby B has flipped and now is also head down. So basically I have two large heads squeezed between my hip bones, so awesome:) To make me feel even less crazy for feeling so uncomfortable, today I measured a humongous 43 weeks large (a women usually gives birth when she is 40 weeks with one baby)! All in all it was a good visit though with everything looking great! My next appt. is Tuesday where they will measure the babies again. So now its just a matter of trying to get as comfortable as I can and trying to limit the whining as much as I can (I'm not doing a very good job with this one as of late).

Here is a picture of how the babies are laying approximately, enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. you have officially inspired me to quit whining. I am only 35 weeks preggo - and only have one head crammed in my pelvic region :-) I hope the babies cooperate and you find a comfy position SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! But actually while I may have over 3 feet of baby in me, yours weighs a ton more, is much stronger, you've been pregnant over 2 months longer than me, and you are still working...so whine away my friend, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome Picture!!! :):) I love reading your blog!! You have such a beautiful belly my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete