Sunday, October 18, 2009

Neck and Neck

Claire has been upgraded to 3 bottles per day so the babies are now all on the same amount, go Claire! Some days its a real struggle for them to eat and then others like today are no problem. We are so ready to have them home, its getting really difficult to leave each day without them. I don't have much to write as not much has changed, although we are hoping it soon changes for the better. It doesn't look like we'll have any babies home for Halloween after all and it makes us very sad. Now we are just hopeful for a baby filled Thanksgiving at least... They are all just so wonderful and beautiful and we are so thankful to have them in our lives.

13 Week Stats
Ella - 7lbs 7oz
Slade - 7lbs 1oz
Claire - 6lbs 5oz

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry that it does not look like they will be home for Halloween. I am sure that all three of them will be home for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never know Lindsay, just when I thought ours weren't ready and we still had weeks ahead of us, they decided they would be big boys and eat every meal out of the bottle. Don't give up hope yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that expression - "a baby filled Thanksgiving!" That makes me think we'll be celebrating American Thanksgiving at our house just so we can celebrate with you, even though it's a quite a distance.

    I want to congratulate you on your great job of providing breast milk for your babies. I breast fed each of our boys but I had to suplement with formula for all of them. The mystery of increasing milk supply remained a mystery even for our fourth child and the excellent help of lactation consultants. So you have done fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Holly, Miranda & Marylie! I hope you are right Miranda! Marylie, its a mystery to me as well and I'm glad I'm not the only one:)

    ReplyDelete