Monday, October 12, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

Today is such a happy day for us! All three babies drank their entire bottle without a struggle. In the past on various days they've drank them but this is the first time they seemed like they wanted to and not like we were forcing it down their throats. We are hoping this is the beginning of them actually having the desire and ability to drink. Now they just need to do that 7 more times per day and we'll be good to go:)

At a whopping 12 weeks old, they are growing great and are starting to get particularly chubby. Ella is now 6lbs14oz, Slade 6lbs9oz, and Claire 6lbs. Most of that weight is now coming from formula as my best work doesn't even make up 1/2 the amount needed for a day anymore. But I am coming to terms with that as I've done everything in my power. I shall keeping on trying but without a baby at home for 3 months, a persons body gets very confused on what its supposed to be doing...

Below are our babies three month photos and one with the five of us...
Ella Landis

Slade Oscar
Claire Ann

The Milligan Clan

8 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures! And how wonderful to hold them all at one time - as my girls would say, "That made you happy!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that the babies are doing great. I cannot believe that they are already 12 weeks old. The pictures are great and I love the picture of all the whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 5 of us!!! What a wonderful thing to say :):) Lindsay, yall look amazing all together :) It fits just perfectly! And man, arent those the cutest, sweetest faces around?! I love it! Thinking about yall as usual!
    Much Love,
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at Ella's beautifully plump cheeks - I could just kiss them! Beautiful Linds, every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect! Sooooo happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! Ella does have quite a plump face, she is starting to look a little bit like an eskimo:) Its funny how differnt they all look already!

    ReplyDelete