Friday, October 30, 2009

Nursery

Mr. Slade continues to be a winning little white boy and has ate well and had zero heart rate drops, so far so good! Its so amazing that we may have a baby home next week. Not knowing exactly what day makes me feel like a person about to give birth, all sorts of anticipation, fright and excitement!

We will be working frantically over the weekend tying up loose ends. Our nursery is done for now and at least 1 bouncy chair is assembled. Still need to get the car seats in, assemble the other two bouncy seats, assemble the swing, wash all the linens and clothes, finish the beginnings of the baby books, return some of the newborn sized diapers and buy bigger sizes, have a home phone line installed, organize all the stuff we got out of the storage shed and get the carpets cleaned. YIKES!

Below is picture of the nursery thus far. Since we didn't find out the genders in advance, we decided to go with a neutral color scheme. We have hired a photographer for when the babies come home and their photos on canvas squares will end up on the back wall so its not so bland... But for now, we like the softness of the room especially since its attached directly to our bedroom (I'm actually on the bed taking this picture). I'm just so glad everything fit so they could stay in the room with us!

3 comments:

  1. You wrote this at 3:40am!! If you need any help sunday let me know, I'll come over and help you assemble/return diapers, whatever! Can't wait! If you need me to watch Slade when you go to the hospital some days I could do that too when he comes home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, thats when I pump but I did cut out the 5:30am one so I get more sleep. Thank you for the offer, I'll probably take you up on it! If you want to assemble on Sun. we'll be here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nursery is beautiful. Your babies are so lucky to have you has a mom.

    ReplyDelete