Saturday, October 3, 2009

Still Sick but with a New (Used) SUV...

I awoke still feeling ill today and once again was unable to see the babies. I hate it. I have no fever, although I have a runny nose and an upset stomach. Tomorrow I will go to the rediclinic and have a flu test done just to rule it out but I still think I just have allergies... Hopefully I get the all clear to go to the NICU because two days is waaaayyyy tooo long to go without holding the babes.

However, I did take a few sudafed and drove to the car dealership in San Marcos to look at a vehicle the salesman had called me about. We've been looking for awhile now since Brian's truck won't hold 3 car seats and my work vehicle doesn't have room for them and their stuff either. After looking at several vehicles, we were so happy to find one that was PERFECT! Its a Ford Expedition which a lot of the twin/triplet moms drive and have recommended to us. It has a third row, leather seats and low miles which is what we were looking for. The leather wasn't required but we sure did want it so that all the spills that are soon to come would be easy to clean up. We feel that we got a great deal and it feels nice to be able to cross that chore off the list!

Since I was unable to go to the NICU today, my sweet husband took a few videos of the kiddos for me..

Ella is frequently "Milk Drunk" after a feeding and unable to be awoken...


Slade too has a difficult time focusing right after being bottle fed..


Claire however, has a hard time waking up to be fed but once she's awake, she's really awake...

5 comments:

  1. I love the videos, they are great. The babies seem to be doing great. We also had to buy a new vehicle but we elected to buy a Chevy Venture. It is amazing at how much stuff you need when you have triplets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cousins! Come home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! Miles gets the hiccups like Claire EVERYTIME he eats. They are so pitiful but he doesn't seem to be bothered by them! I hope they are coming home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Coralie, they are trying there best! I'm so amazed how you learned to type so fast, good genes I suppose:)

    Thanks Holly & Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeaaahhhhhh! Congratulations!!!! We kind of figured it must be for ella, slade, and claire!! I really enjoy reading your blog! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete