Sunday, October 4, 2009

Waahhhmbulance...

So I went to the clinic and they ruled out the flu by sticking a long q-tip up my nose. This was not fun, it really goes in very far, made me really appreciate what the babies have been through with their breathing machines in the past. The PA figures I just have bad allergies like I had suspected since all of the rain has brought in some molds. The problem is I cannot take any benedryl or sudafed anymore as I learned it can dry up your milk supply, just what I don't need. To be sure, I still didn't go to see the babies today, just to be on the safe side. Tomorrow as long as nothing has changed, I will go see them and I cannot wait!

Today is 11 weeks since they were born and I'm SOOOOO ready for them to come home. I'm beginning to get impatient. I truly want them to be fully healthy before that happens but I think the lack of visitation over the last few days is driving me crazy. I'm tired of how the hospital smells and of all the noise. I'm ready for the sleepless nights, I'm ready for diapers without wires, I'm ready to fold laundry and not put it in ziplock bags for protection before delivering it to the babies. I'm ready for this chapter to be over and the next one to begin...

Wahhhhh....

4 comments:

  1. You have been so amazing through all of this, You have every right to want your little ones home. Luckily it looks like they are all kicking but and will be there soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have every right to be "whaaaa" right now. it's a tough journey that you're on but soon this part will be over and you can move forward. this is the hard part where they look so healthy, seem so healthy and seem like they are ready to go home... but they aren't quite there. you're almost there. ALMOST HOME! keep those babies growin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "HANG IN THERE!"

    *cat hanging from tree by nails*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! You're so right Miranda, they look just like perfect little babies and I just want to rip that feeding tube out and bottle feed them all day. This is definilty the most frustrating time ever!

    ReplyDelete