Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Stupid Phone

So my phone had a fatal error and continuously flashed the the words "Life is Good" across the screen every 10 sec. or so for the last 24 hours. Now the phone is correct that life is good, however this sentence repeating while I was unable to use my phone made me want to throw it against a wall (lack of sleep makes me irritable:) However, I knew violence was not the solution so I took my phone in to be repaired. They could not repair it but happily gave me a sparkly brand new phone minus ALL my contact/phone number information... Five or so years of numbers down the drain:( So the reason I tell this story is because I'm hoping some of you will either text or email me your digits as I am lost without my people. Already so many times I have picked up my phone to call someone and been saddened to not know their number... perhaps it was you??

Oh why won't the paparazzi leave me alone already...

5 comments:

  1. Dang phones! I recognize that shirt! Looks great! Love the pictures and updates! They are just adorable.
    Michelle Wenzel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle that is definilty one of our top favorite outfits and two nurses have commented on it too!! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The babes are getting so big, they look real now! So excited for them to get home and all snuggly on the couch with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so welcome! You should have seen me trying to shop for them....I wanted to get EVERYTHING I saw! Too bad it won't fit them for long, they are growing so quickly. Sorry it took so long for me to send it to you!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete