Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Nice & Quite

So today we got to go see the babies private suite only to find out that it wasn't so private after all. There are two other babies with our trio that are also "colonized" with the same bacteria. So I wonder who had if first, not our sweet little babies of course:) But its still a neat little room that now has two nurses assigned to it so there is still a little more attention However, I wasn't a huge fan of the nurse we had today but I think that I may be getting pickier the better I get to know our babies. Since I just love this one nurse, everyone else seems unqualified.

Not a lot to update on the trio which is terrific! Claire is up to eating 8cc's and Ella/Slade are up to 6. Claire has now also hit the 2lb mark and while Slade still has a ways to go, he is up now 4oz which is great! Eat babies Eat!
Slade is still having too many brady's & apnea's and I'm thinking they are getting closer to venting him to let him rest a bit. The only real reason they think is just that he is still so tiny and just keeps forgetting to breathe.
They did another brain ultrasound on Ella today and the nurse says that its looking like its getting better, I didn't get much details but she said all around it was a good report. Yipppee! I'm going to try to find out more tomorrow when I go in and hopefully I can talk to one of the doctors about it.
So all in all, nice and quite on the trio front, hopefully tomorrow Slade will breath a little easier, Ella's brain will become even calmer, and Claire will get even bigger!

1 comment: