Sunday, August 30, 2009

6 Weeks Old!

The babies are now 6 weeks old (or 31 weeks or -9 weeks) and are doing amazing! They are all little rockstars in their own way and we just love watching them progress as each day is a day closer until they come home. Claire did GREAT on her cannula having no additional a&b's than normal which is better than expected (they figured she'd have a few more). So far so good! It was great watching Brian hold her and be able to see her face. Every time I got the camera out though she closed her eyes:)

As for growth, Ella & Claire are now tied at 3lbs7oz, but Claire is a tiny bit longer by .2 at 15.6 inches. Mr. Slade is still growing at the fastest pace and is now 3lbs3oz and 14.8 inches. They aim for 6-7oz's per week and all babies hit that number this week! Yeah!

11 comments:

  1. Why that grandaughter of mine looks alot cuter than any other baby I've ever seen - except you Lindsay! Opps, and the other two grandbabies, they are just as cute. I mean they all look cuter than any other babies I have ever seen and remind me of how cute you looked as a baby. There, got it right this time.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe its already been six weeks. I'm so happy they are doing so well!
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are getting big quickly! That's such great news! I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious face - and the cutest chubby cheeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This is a huge milestone and she is soooo beautiful!!! Again, I love reading the updates on your little angels!

    Thinking about you guys often!
    Love, Ang

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all sooooo much! Its funny how the tape really affects how they look, today Claire was taped in a non-stop smile which was very amuzing:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo cute, Lindsay. I can't wait to see them in person. -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deetz and I were talking last week about how well the babies were doing. Then we both realized that it's no suprise and the results are owed largely to the Milligan gene. Anyone that went to high school with these boys know that the Milligan's are as tough as nails.

    In fact I heard something about them breathing fire and ripping apart spare tires or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the updates! I can't keep from clicking on the link when I get on the computer! They are sooo cute! I love to see their little faces, Claire's cheeks are just so adorable. They really are growing so quickly!

    Michelle Wenzel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, thank goodness for the Milligan gene. The have passed all their thyroid tests and hopefully his good vision will follow...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Such exciting news! We're so happy for y'all and can't wait to meet all of the little munchkins! I'll keep my thoughts about the white males progressing slower to myself (for now)...geez, I live in a household full of 'em! :) It is unbelievable how quickly they're growing! Look forward to the updates...NEVER think you're boring anyone! :)
    -Carrie (stein)

    ReplyDelete